Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time nightmare

 Is the end, kind of a sense of doom. My family, how are you?
Speechless at the moment, because the language has no extra thoughts to declare to you, sincerely sad.
Said with time all will forget, I can not.
because this special day, I inadvertently do him.
afterlife if there is really a soul, please listen to me say to you: my next life, we'll meet it. .
night
night, full moon night, you fell to the hometown
land
moon light cover for your silver tears waxed yarn

earth the stars reach out
arm tightly hold you in my arms like a round
Moonlight
Zuiwo Jessica Green
cool in the coldest month
invited to light the stars
waving hands Inquiry Abstract
you come back, give a return date

you laugh I'm lying in her arms
laughed,
head with fond memories
is full moon night
toast to the north, King
you have your new green land
everywhere, patches of life
Yuet Wah is a
miss the dew, tears fly

No comments:

Post a Comment