Sunday, February 13, 2011

July 24 to the Chinese friends to see the real picture of war

 Hello Wera:
Thank you for your interest in our country hh Sorry, only now see your email address. They are targeting our reporter, the bombing of our hh communication facilities and television networks because the media can not get in touch with the outside world disclosure of the atrocities here. I understand your concern, to me, people here had about what kind of life, it is important to hh me today, at the latest tomorrow, try to write something to you, tell you where political situation and people's daily lives. In fact, I do not know what you get is what the Chinese press. by CNN, or the Chinese media? Anyway, I thank you for your concern, I will talk about in the next article real social and political situation here. So far, they have killed 360 civilians, mostly children. you can see a lot of this site following the startling image:
Take care! Sarah
7   24 Japan, Lebanon

No comments:

Post a Comment