Thursday, March 31, 2011

You love your girlfriend , or just want to sleep with her !

 Men and women must see you love your girlfriend, or just want to sleep with her! Men and women must see

there was a girlfriend, and we fell in love for 10 months, when she called me a dozen is more than an hour or more. And I'm sharing a bed. However, apart from kiss and what has not been flirting outside. She had to give me, I think, is very impulsive, but I desperately attempt it. I think I did not 100% sure to protect her life. I was afraid because of her fate today late and rewritten, afraid of her future husband will dislike her, bullied her fear that she will no longer be happy. She kissed me hard in tears. Later, we were forced to break up for various reasons, but we loved, which I have contentment.

looked deliberate on how many friends to get his girlfriend's body in the post, compared to the surrounding cohabitation occurs after the break up happened, I would like my fellow men, said: If you really do not grasp life by her side, then, boy, girl, do not enter your body!

I know that there may be a lot of boys called me, despise me, but I really want to say, if you want to criticize I can only say that you are not because of love, but only for sex. estimates are malicious curse me, right? was dirty in my mind that the center do?

Someone once asked me: Do not she, you will not regret it? you know, a woman of her first unforgettable man. many ways. if she had to forget my words, there are a lot of ways. but I want her to forget me, like I'm trying to forget her. because we can not be together now, should not be thinking about each other, should be left to their own heart lover. Therefore, from the break up until now, we've never contacted.

I do not know who called me is how people think, go with the flow of people, only that you do not really love She, not for the sake of her future. So, if you do not hold together, then please do not put their most valuable is not the first time to the person you love. because no one will want to love yourself first .

please cherish the people you love! real man should be a responsibility for themselves, but also the person responsible for someone else!

(hope every friend can be seen This forward again, to evoke a sense of responsibility more friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment